• Founded SparkLink Technology Limited which is providing turnkey solution to business enterprises and government departments, from business advisory to hands-on implementation in (1) Data Science, (2) IoT and Smart City, and (3) CRM and New Retail solutions.
• Board Member of HKIoTA (Hong Kong Internet of Things Alliance) who is one of the largest organization that nurtures the IoT ecosystem in Hong Kong, and bridges HK IoT enterprises to overseas IoT business opportunities and technology. Expert Review Panel member of Government backed LSCM (Logistics and Supply Chain Management R&D Cetnre)
• Headed the operations of a marketing software (SaaS) startup, managing 4 offices (HK, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou) and 80 staff, including R&D, product management, sales and marketing, consulting services and customer services.
• Led product marketing, CRM, business development, marketing communication, and oversaw P&L of a major business line in the technology flagship of Jardines (JOS).
• Led consulting projects in Accenture for multi-national conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies and well-recognized industry pioneers, with focuses on business strategy, process reengineering, supply chain management, eCommerce, ERP planning and implementation, etc.
• Certified data scientist and project management professional (PMP) with expertise in managing IoT and Smart City turnkey projects, new retail solution implementation, machine learning/ A.I. initiatives, etc.