FIVE Secrets of Andreas Gertsch Grover, Director of Data Science, Charlotte Tilbury
Name: Andreas Gertsch Grover
Job Title: Director of Data Science
Company: Charlotte Tilbury
FIVE Secrets of Andreas Gertsch Grover:
Q1) How much time do you spend on social media everyday?
15 minutes (only LinkedIn, though :))
Q2) What keeps you up at night?
My two kids (2.5 and 1-year-old)
Q3) What is the most frequently used app on your mobile phone?
Whatsapp and Slack
Q4) 3 things to do in the morning to make your whole day more productive
- I go to the park with my 2.5-year-old and don't think about anything work related
- I cycle to work, which means I'm not distracted by my phone, emails, people and I can think about what are the important things I need to do that day.
- Before I start to dive into emails, meetings, etc, I make a list of the things I want to do that day and I block time during the day when I will work on them.
Q5) What is your most favourite quote?
- It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns. Also, he got a race car. Is any of this getting through to you? (Fry, Futurama)
- If you want a more serious one, then it would be this one here: A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step (Lao-Tze)千里之行，始於足下
Q6) Tell us one thing we didn’t know about you?
I didn't like statistics in high school. Now I think it's pretty cool.
Wonder what he will be sharing at the conference? Click here to find out more!