^ Why IOT Matters | Bay Mclaughlin, Co-Founder & COO, Brinc (Session from 2018)
In the face of malicious global cyberattacks, every aspect of your business needs to be secured with confidence.
Co-located with the best-attended cloud B2B event Cloud Expo Asia, which recorded 11,281* attendees in only its second edition in North Asia (+125% compared with 2016), Smart IoT Hong Kong is an event enables you to connect with the right audience and attract the most spotlights with our 100+ event & media partners.
*independently audited by BPA
We are content driven...
^ Co-hosted with Hong Kong Internet of Things Alliance: Panel Discussion - Smart Building | Peter Schmidlin, Chief Innovation Officer, Belimo Group (Session from 2018)
Our world class conferences are highly valued – but free to attend, attracting the biggest audience of buyers possible. Theatres built on the show floor keep attendees in the exhibition hall and circulating around your stand.
Save the date - 22 -23 May 2019 at HKCEC, Hong Kong
Who will visit?
- Data Engineer Sensors and IoT Applications
- Security Professionals
- Director of Data Engineering Sensors, Sensor Analytics and IOT
- Director of DevOps - Sensors, Sensor Analytics, and IoT
- Manager Emerging Technology (IoT Mobile NLP Big Data)
- Big Data Lead (IoT)
- Director of Product Management, Industrial IoT
- Director - Internet of Things (IOT) Smart Cities
- IT Architects
- IT Directors
- IT Management
- Line of Business Managers & Directors
- Network Professionals
- Programme Manager
- R&D Managers
- Service Provider Technical and Business Managers
- Senior Development Engineer, Mobile (IoT PaaS)
- Senior Electrical Architect for IoT
- Software Engineers
Who should exhibit?
- Sensors & Device Management
- Connectivity (inc: LORA, LPWA, 5g)
- IoT Security Providers
- Industrial & Consumer IoT systems
- Edge gateways
- API Management
- Big Data & Analytics Software
- Semiconductor Companies
- Blockchain Technology
- Smart Applications
- Specialist Telco’s
- Systems Integrators
- Embedded sensor systems used in industrial machine-to-machine (M2M) communication
- Smart energy grids
- Home and building automation
- Vehicle to vehicle communication
- Wearable computing
- IoT-Specific software platform vendors
- Device / Equipment OEMs
- Network hardware vendors
"We attended all three years of Cloud Expo Asia and really appreciate the co-located events as we are particularly interested in IoT, security as well as cloud. Having it all in one location saves a lot of hassle. Exhibition hall is filled with new products and solutions to explore and great to see many demonstrations going on."
See Heng Rolex Lo, Security Consultant, Quann Security East Asia Ltd